Brant graduated Cum Laude with a B.A. degree in Political
Science with a minor in Economics from the University of Arkansas
in 1993 and his J.D. degree from the University of Arkansas School
of Law in 1996.
Brant is licensed to practice law in Arkansas, Kentucky,
Missouri and Oklahoma. He is also admitted to practice in the
United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts
of Arkansas, the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, and the
Western District of Oklahoma.
From 2005 to 2012, Brant practiced law in Louisville Kentucky,
focusing on Fidelity & Surety Law, Construction Law and
From 1997 to 2005 Brant served as a Deputy Prosecutor for two
different prosecutor's offices in Arkansas where he regularly tried
misdemeanor and felony cases. Brant created and supervised
the Domestic Violence Unit of that office.
Between 2002 and 2011, Brant served as adjunct faculty for the
NorthWest Arkansas Community College in the Criminal Justice
Program. Brant also served on the advisory committee for the
Paralegal Program at NorthWest Arkansas Community College.
Brant is a member of the following Professional
- American Bar Association, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice
Section, and the Fidelity and Surety Law Committee,
- The Oklahoma Bar Association- Insurance Law, Litigation and
Financial Institutions and Commercial law Sections
- The Kentucky Bar Association- Civil Litigation and
- The Arkansas Bar Association- Construction Law, Civil
Litigation, Debtor/Creditor Sections
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Tulsa County Bar Association
- Homebuilders Association of Greater Tulsa
- The Defense Research Institute Surety Committee
- The Oklahoma Surety Underwriters Association
Brant has served on the board of directors for a national
non-profit organization and is an active adult leader in the Boy
Scouts of America.